Monday, February 11, 2008

I was working on # 2 of 23 things perspectives on library 2.0 and web 2.0. It is my intention to learn more about blogging for personal as well as professional reasons. I have no interest in getting involved in debates or even discussions about the future of libraries and the importance of 23 questions. After reading the blogging of John Blyberg I considered quitting this learning program. However, I changed my mind and decided to continue and ignore the parts that I do not find necessary for my learning or development.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I know this 23 Things program will take a lot of your time, but I bet you'll find some really useful tools as you work your way through it!

And, if you don't like certain tools after you play around with them, feel free to delete your account and just focus on the tools you like. I know it's a lot to work through, but I bet you'll find some good in it all.

Keep it up!
LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach